The UUFCO Board of Trustees is the governing body of the Congregation. It represents and acts for the Congregation in setting policy and conducting church business. The Board ensures that the operations of UUFCO are managed effectively in collaboration with Minister and Staff, in accordance with the Bylaws.
Board duties cover:
- Governance & Policy
- Finance & Budgeting
- Management & Leadership
- Long-Range Planning
Who is on the Board?
- Board President, who calls and presides over Board meetings, the Annual Meeting and other congregational meetings,
- Board Vice-President, represents the Board President in their absence, works on special projects, and is President-in-training,
- Board Past President, who shares knowledge of past decisions and leads the process of identifying nominees for the coming year's Board of Trustees elections,
- Treasurer, who monitors the overall financial condition of the Fellowship
- Recording Secretary, who takes minutes at all Board meetings and the Annual Meeting, prepares those minutes for acceptance by the Board, and maintains a permanent record of all minutes
- Member at Large, two positions, who attend and participate at all meetings and works on special projects as assigned.